Logo
  Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Losing 3GS Signal   
I encounter intermittent signal problems with iphone. Have you guys experienced any of it?

Post Response 
Rainmaker
11/06/2009
12:06:56 AM

It's either you have to remove or replace your sim card. If it still doesnt work,it might be a hardware problem. better ask the experts.

Rainmaker
11/06/2009
12:34:03 AM

I have another idea, try to turn off your 3g network then try calling someone and see if solves the prob.

1  |
Related Forums   
iPhone thrown into the water
I was playing with my iPhone while I was eating lunch when I think I got too excited that I lost control of the phone ...
Removing Google Pushpins
Here's how to remove your Google Pushpins: ^Select the pin you wish to remove. ^Tap the blue arrow next to ...
Unable to browse the internet using iPhone
But when I use my laptop, the connection is good. I dunno why it won't connect when I'm using my Iphone.
Problem with my iPhone screen
Hey. I have my iPhone 4 for a few weeks now and I am glad that I bought it because it has a lot of cool features and ...
passcode
I accidentally activated my passcode and i forgot the passcode. how can i reset or reformat the phone to remove the ...
how to update this model?
my iphone model is A1203 why icant install viber what the mean of this update required this app requires iOS 5.0.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*