Logo
  Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Fix a Stuck iPhone   
Here's one way to reset your iPhone, simply hold down the sleep/wake button. You may find this at the top right of the iPhone and the home button, which can be found in the bottom centre of the face; at the same time for anywhere between 10-15 seconds, the screen will then turn black and the Apple logo will reappear, that means the iPhone is rebooting. Just a heads up, resetting the device will not delete any data or default any of the settings. So your iPhone is safe to perform this trick.

Post Response 
nnoo6
11/17/2009
10:43:19 AM
fixe

ltlsam
01/14/2013
03:27:12 PM
screen magnifying
The screen on my phone will go into a magniying mode when I remove it from my pocket and press the home button. The only way to turn it off is the sleep/wake button and the home button. It's happening more frequently and it's very annoying. any suggestions for correcting the problem would be appreciated. Phone model A1332

1  |
Related Forums   
If iTunes won't recognize your iPhone..
First step is you need to have iTunes installed and the iPod Touch plugged in and recognized. ^Search for usbaapl ...
Problem with the sounds
I have problems with my iPhone 3GS and I really have no idea why it happened. You see I was listening to the songs on ...
Problem with iPhone
problem is that I havent Iphone's driver. Every time when try to use USB it shows only Apple camera and I cant work ...
passcode
I accidentally activated my passcode and i forgot the passcode. how can i reset or reformat the phone to remove the ...
Losing 3GS Signal
I encounter intermittent signal problems with iphone. Have you guys experienced any of it?
iPhone repair
Where can I repair my iPhone in New York City?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*